• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 channel dual Rec half stack plus other

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Headtrip

Reaction score
I am in need of cash bad and looking to get rid of a big section of my gear.
Everything I own I keep in mint shape most of these items are only 1 to 1 and half years old. If you see something you like but not the price hit me a offer but no low ballers Buyer pays all shipping. Any questions and responds please send to [email protected]
Thanks
AJ

Not even a year old mint condition 3 channel dual rec Head and Cab
Will ship but you pay all shipping fees. $1900.00 just bought for $2800.00
Or 1300 for head and 600 for straight cab. Head comes with 30 and 15ft midi foot controller cable and foot switch also cloth cover and cab comes with 3 and 5 foot Monster Cable and cushioned cloth cover.

Ground control pro foot board brand new never used one month comes with 15 ft midi cable and original packaging $285.00

Shure Psm 200 in ear monitor system never used fit in my ear once to try out never got to use it though live. Paid $610 out the door asking $400

Shure wireless guitar system PGX14 comes with carrying case and rack space bracket I bought for it and it has 1 year 3 months left on the performance replace at guitar center still. Paid $450 for everything asking $200

Line 6 POD XT used to record on my computer bought it for $275 asking $175

Road Runner 4 space rack case. All wood and metel hinged really nice pics if need be are available. $50

Furman Model M-8-L barley a year old $75

Korg DTR 1000 rack tuner also barley a year old $75.00

BBE 362 Sonic maximizer rack unit also barley a year old $50.00

Thanks
Again
AJ

Latest posts

Back