3 channel C+ ???

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOEY B.

Reaction score
Well, sort of. I had been experimenting with slaving my Mk I head from my MkII head with good results. Then the madman took over and decided that it would be a good idea to use this setup in conjunction with my Lehle A/B/Y pedal and my combo. This will allow the rhythm channel to be optimized on the combo and the lead channel to be dialed in on the head. The rhythm channel on the head could cover the middle "dirty rhythm" ground, that I enjoy so well. If I feel like a complete mind blowing experience, I can switch the combo to lead mode and push the "Y" button on the Lehle pedal. 250 watts of Boogie mahem and NO ground loop hum. :evil: :evil: :evil: I almost ran out of cables trying to hook all of it together. "A mind is a terrible thing", so I accept no responsibility for hearing loss or house fires that should occur from attempting this lunacy.

See updated photo below.

Boogiebabies said:
What a shameless, unabashed used of the EV-12L.

I love it !!!! :D

Nice GEQ settings. They must sound smoother than a pimp with a new gold grill.

My eq settings always appear to be more aggressive in a far off picture, than in a close up shot of the faceplate. :? Must be the camera angle.
DSC02626.jpg

It just hit me that I have one more slave out jack, and a friend with a C+ Coliseum and even more EV's.

I HAVE NO SHAME! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm off to cruise the ghetto in hopes of scoring some alligator shoes and a new pimp cane.

Maybe some glitter paint for my goldtop LP? :shock:

Peace out.

boys,boys,boys.....should have been there
-after tweaking my coliseum C+ to somewhat match the box o' grail c+ combo of Joey's, we couldn't help but be pulled away by the radar screen.......possible tornado on the way
-somewhat reluctantly, we forged ahead with our evil plan -hopefully, we had just enough time...
when the last stand by switch was flicked and the first chords were played, it was like the sky changed course-as the frequencies flew into the stratosphere, the squall line mysteriously started to move north of us-after the aural onslaught, I regained my senses on I 565 and saw nuthin' but blue skies-yes..a mesamiracle(to my Tenn bros, our apologies..looks like you got the stuff that missed us)
-bottom line...well worth the price of admission!now, onto the next experiment..??!
NAMM approved (North Alabama Mesa MAfia) 8)

Yall better call a brother next time-lol. I know I am busy and working but can take some time off to hear the wall of Boogies. Joey is gonna have to add on to his house to accomodate all his Boogie stuff and his friends Boogie stuff when they come over-lol.

Latest posts

Back