2ch DR Royale w/ Cheese

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clutch71

Reaction score
Picked this up today!

dualrec001.jpg

It was re-tubed with Sovtek 5881WXT's. Large logo, detached cord, SN#r-00104XX. Rev G i'm certain.

Tonight I plan on taking the chasis out of the head shell, cleaning the chasis; verify rev and date, and the type of Sovtek pre-amp tubes.

I'll post sound clips later! I played it a little I've been geeking for a 2ch for a while and found one for a deal w/ the 4x12 Rectifier cab. So now I have a Royale w/ Cheese!

Bob Barker may have retired but the price was right!

I joined the club yesterday. If I may, how much did it cost?

hey bro congrats good to see another 2 channel in Ohio, i know you have been wanting one and man i'll drink to that congrats

Joel said:
I joined the club yesterday. If I may, how much did it cost?

I got it from a great guy that needed to move on an older Fender Deluxe. Cost me 6 hours in drive time but it was worth it. I don't want to say exactly, but I got the head and the cab for about what a head goes for on eBay.

The stars and the moon were all in alignment; right place/right time, I guess. Summer Solstice who knows.

I was really holding out for a REV F but I like the way these Sovetek's sound. I haven't had a lot of time to tweak it or crank it, bit all in due time.

I had the 2x12.

dropped_2_C - Thanks man, you've been helping me look and I appreciate the help. NO MORE GEAR FOR A WHILE PER THE BOSS. I still like looking :D so if there's something you need a line on (remember I travel all over the US and know where all the Mesa dealers and used music stores are) just let me know.

Going to the guitar show sunday at the Aladdin Shrine temple?

Hey, Congrats on the amp. Glad to see you found a great deal that included a 4x12. The 2 ch. DR does kick some butt, huh?

Latest posts

Back