• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2010 REBORN DUAL RECTIFIER-SOLD!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZAO

Reaction score
2010 Reborn Dual Rectifier for sale, i just bought a diezel herbert and i wanna sell this amp to help fund a esp guitar i have on order, the amp works perfect and has the new updates, comes with the footswitch, manuals and headshell cover, the condition looks brand new and the tubes have low hours.

Im just giving my honest opinion of this amp and i see people all the times telling how their amp is the greatest ever and then somebody asks why are you selling it then? well most people that know me will tell you im very honest about what i sell and i really do think this is a great amp but i need the xtra cash for a guitar i have on order and everybody knows mesa stuff is easy to replace.

I think this recto sounds better than the older 3 channel rectifers, over the years i owned 6 rectifiers and this amp sounded the best out of all of them, the cleans are improved and on the gain channels to my ears it sounds brighter and clearer sounding, the lows seem a little bit tighter also, if i didnt just buy a diezel and already have a guitar on order i would keep this amp, another new feature is the 50/100 switchs on the front of the amp and theres one for each channel, the loop has been updated and improved and now you can assign tube rect or diodes for each channel.

SOLD

I
dualRectifier-2010-mainslide.jpg

8769c76a.jpg

efa002fc.jpg

That is interesting that it has the single bar tube protector across the back. Mine have the new "cage" that surrounds the Power and Rectifier tubes, and uses plastic clips and no screws. Must have been one of the first Multi-Watts. Good luck with the sale!

-AJH

MesaENGR412 said:
That is interesting that it has the single bar tube protector across the back. Mine have the new "cage" that surrounds the Power and Rectifier tubes, and uses plastic clips and no screws. Must have been one of the first Multi-Watts. Good luck with the sale!

-AJH
yeah it was one of the first ones and it came from the boogie store in hollywood.

Latest posts

Back