• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1996 USA Charvel San Dimas Re-issue for sale$300 shipped!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beachjammer

Reaction score
Well, have you ever had GAS and bought something that you probably shouldn't have? THat just happened with me on a Mesa cab. So I've got to unload a few things to help recoup the cost. This is one that I really don't want to sell but I figured I'd put it up for a price and if it sells fine and if it doesn't then that's fine as well. It's a 1996 USA Charve Traditional, all original in candy blue. The serial number on the neck plate matches the numbers on the neck and body. The body is alder and routed for 3 single coils underneath the pickguard. You won't find a universal or bathtub route here :O) Pickups are dimarzio, has a rosewood fretboard with maple dots. VERY COOL! There's a couple dings on the body but nothing bad.

Here's the bad news, whoever owned the guitar before me reemed out the truss rod adjustment. I've been told that if there's a nut on the end it can be replaced. Honestly I don't know enough about truss rods to be able to tell. The good news is that the neck is set perfect and doesn't need adjustment. I'll post pics of the adjustment so you can see it.

Anyway, $300 shipped and paypal'd. That's what I have in it and what I need back out of it. No trades as I have to recoup the funds on the cab. This is a fantastic guitar and I'm sure that you won't be disappointed.

Truss rod damage:

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa317/beachjammer/Charvel truss rod/

BZbvmKQBGkKGrHgoH-CsEjlLltsWbBKms8b.jpg

BZbwzQwBGkKGrHgoH-CEEjlLl0usBKmsNpm.jpg

BZbwFWwCGkKGrHgoH-CUEjlLl1UPiBKms9j.jpg

BZbQgBmkKGrHgoH-CcEjlLlyiyvBKmtQ2rg.jpg

Back