Mark VII - dang double gang - messed up FX levels

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So a cool way around this is to run the CabClone out into the looper then run the looper into some powered monitors or speakers. I do this because of the volume issues. Some loopers like my RC-5 have a built in drum machine which sounds way better with full range speaker than through a guitar speakers anyway.

Just one more oddity I noticed when playing out last weekend. I had the FX LOOP on pretty much the whole time with a subtle delay. Well, when switching channels from 2 to 3 there was a very loud burst of sound. It ends up that the delay level in Ch 2 was fine but when switching to Ch 3 the delay echo would get overly amplified and be really loud for an echo or two.

Just another artifact of the drastic FX LOOP level differences between the channels. 😕

Just one more oddity I noticed when playing out last weekend. I had the FX LOOP on pretty much the whole time with a subtle delay. Well, when switching channels from 2 to 3 there was a very loud burst of sound. It ends up that the delay level in Ch 2 was fine but when switching to Ch 3 the delay echo would get overly amplified and be really loud for an echo or two.

Just another artifact of the drastic FX LOOP level differences between the channels. 😕
Too early of a release on the strobe mute circuit? They slow the response on the reverb circuit to get rid of the transient noise from altering the circuit path with the relays. Think they need something similar on the FX loop?

Latest posts

Back