• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Stiletto Ace Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roaster

Reaction score
Looking for a new or used Stiletto Ace head in black.
Drop me a message if you know anyone selling - private or retail.

Thanks!

I traded a Stiletto Ace head in black to Guitar Heaven in Murfreesboro, TN. www.gtrheaven.com Great guys to deal with. Nothing wrong with amp. Amp like new with no scuffs or tears. I am a gear head and bought a boutique hand wired amp (FUCHS). Tell Mark (owner), I told you to call. Good luck, Ed Reader [email protected]

My band changed it's format from more 80's Rock to Southern Rock. The ACE was excellent sounding and in my opinion was a Marshall killer in many ways. If fact I had a 2061X Marshall 20w hand wired head before the Ace, but the Marshall blew a power transformer. It took 3 months to get the 2061X fixed. I got rid of it as I needed a reliable rig. Mesa's are awesome. I've owned a Nomad 50, F-50, LSC, & LSS before the ACE. Absolutely nothing wrong with the ACE, but my wife won't let me keep all the amps. I can trade, but I can't keep them all. Quite honestly, it would be cheaper if she let me keep them all. :) I wanted a Roadster, but ended up with a highend FUCHS Triple Drive Supreme. Someday, I will have a MESA again.

Roaster,

Glad to hear you received the Siletto ACE head in from Guitar Heaven that used to be mine. Be sure to give us a full tone report.

Ed

Latest posts

Back