• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Where are the Mesas?!?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oacikgoz

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I can't find any prices online for Mesa amplifiers. What's the problem with the dealers, are they not allowed to do that? I'm looking for a NEW Stiletto Ace Combo 1x12 yet nobody wants to sell that to me... Please help me get in touch with dealers who have good prices and who ship. I already talked to some dealers and they told me they don't ship Mesa amps... Is that a brand-specific thing or what? I literally went crazy trying to get in touch with a seller. Even worse, I cannot even check out this supposedly great amp, nobody has it around... FYI I live at Rochester and I visit NYC and Boston frequently.

Please PM me since dealers are not allowed to post here.

Thanks a lot.

Well the Ace 1x12 is $1599 new. You wont find it cheaper new because dealers can't lower the prices. As for finding a dealer to ship it, i don't know about your area, but i originally bought my dual rectifier from guitar center and they shipped it to me. I hope that is at least a little help for you. Also if you go into the Modern Era Amps section of the forum you will find a stickied post at the top with pricing for 2007.

I thought it was, but wasn't positive, my apologies. Well at least it is a starting point, any dealer should be able to give you the price with no problems.

House of Guitars and Guitar Center in Rochester are both MESA dealers
and usually have a good selection, especially House Of Guitars.

Latest posts

Back