Value F100 head?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darrell456

Reaction score
A buddy of mine dropped off his F100 head recently. Was a bit dirty and had a little cosmetic damage from a move as well. In addition, it needed new power tubes which we replaced (but this is a temporary fix as another friend is interested in buying it and supplied the tubes). He wants to sell it but looking on reverb I'm only currently see combo amps and have found a few but very limited examples of previous sales. I found one on the gearpage that sold for $450.

Condition:
  1. Needs power tubes
  2. Some cosmetic damage
  3. Functionally works perfect, one dirty pot
Next week we're gonna capture it on the Quad Cortex ... :)

Attachments

• IMG_3593.jpeg
    IMG_3593.jpeg
    234.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3591.jpeg
    IMG_3591.jpeg
    234.6 KB · Views: 0
Prices are so wacky these days, its hard to say. I bought a mint Fender Rumble cab from Guitar Center for $200 this winter, and now the same cabs are going for $350-$450... and they're beat to hell! I did see a F-100 head go for $350 last year.

A buddy of mine dropped off his F100 head recently. Was a bit dirty and had a little cosmetic damage from a move as well. In addition, it needed new power tubes which we replaced (but this is a temporary fix as another friend is interested in buying it and supplied the tubes). He wants to sell it but looking on reverb I'm only currently see combo amps and have found a few but very limited examples of previous sales. I found one on the gearpage that sold for $450.

Condition:
  1. Needs power tubes
  2. Some cosmetic damage
  3. Functionally works perfect, one dirty pot
Next week we're gonna capture it on the Quad Cortex ... :)
Did you do the capture? I got my QC a couple of weeks ago and have been using the Lonestar model a LOT. Had captured a couple of my pedals and decided I'd try to capture my Mesa Express 5:25+. No real effort just grabbed my Sennheiser 609 I used when I gigged. Hooked it did an auto-level and let it run.

WOW......I did three captures a clean, a blues and a burn. I literally cannot tell the difference including the feel, the thump, even the feedback. I'm using a Headrush 108 frfr.

Back