Tone wise what makes the IIC+ more desireable than a III?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Koprofag said:
JOEY B. said:
Koprofag said:
In the end, we watch them all, starting with our favourite.

Geek, you say. I am not a fan of Star Trek, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, or Metallica. Clint Eastwood's "Dirty Harry" is one of my favorites. Is that anti-geek, or what? :lol: :lol:

Well, it's a good movie. I can't blame you. But Leia in a slave suit is universal, especially if you could produce an erection in '83. Which I couldn't, yet. But now, almost 30 years later, it's definitely a retroactive erection.. with a vengeance! (Did you get that last reference? Let's see how geeky you really are about Dirty Harry and how it's been plagiarised by later movies..) :oops: :lol:

I am not into movies that much. I am into playing the Mark series Boogies, however. I played my Mark series amps in stereo very loud today. The skin is peeling off my fingertips from all of that awesome tone. No bullshit. :D :D :D

Nothing geeky about clint, except maybe the movie Firefox. He is badass by every account even while playing a gay assassin in the movie The Eiger Sanction. and yes, Leia in a bikini is wood inducing, but I would look elsewhere for wood producing hollywood honeys.

scott

aww ****...wiki? credibility went right out the window! :) my drunk uncle Lamar can post stuff on Wiki..it prob. says on there the III is also the best amp ever,too :wink:
-let's learn to use the search function,people....!save the precious bandwidth for topics that have not been beaten into the ground ad infinitum 8) WORD TO YOUR MUTHA
Koprofag said:
zodiac272 said:
Nothing geeky about clint, except maybe the movie Firefox. He is badass by every account even while playing a gay assassin in the movie The Eiger Sanction. and yes, Leia in a bikini is wood inducing, but I would look elsewhere for wood producing hollywood honeys.

scott

Well, the fact that Dirty Harry increased sales of the Smith & Wesson Model 29 like never before would indicate that there're still a serious amount of armed geeks walking the streets, just longing for a nifty "Do you feel lucky, punk?" comeback. Joey? :lol:

However, straight from Wiki, "The .44 Magnum ranked second in a 2008 20th Century Fox poll of the most popular film weapons, after only the lightsaber of Star Wars fame." Meaning, according to my earlier reply based solely on empirical facts, that the Mark III is indeed the best amp in the world. May the Force be with you. 8)

It's really a moot argument, since the V is so clearly superior in form and function to those gaudy messes of 80's amps you all call IIC+s. Everybody knows Vs are tighter, more transparent, louder, woodier, chewier, more clinical, more 3d, faster, woofier, looser, heavier, sexier, longer, girthier, more musical, more arrogant than IIC+s.

The V is simply a more cromulent amp. Ask anyone who has compared the IIC+ and IIDs to the IIIs and Vs. Or ol' Douggie at Mesa.

Koprofag said:
May the Force be with you. 8)

The (.44 magnum) force is with me. What color is your light saber? :lol: :lol: :lol:
DSC07220.jpg

The (.44 magnum) force is with me. What color is your light saber? :lol: :lol: :lol:
DSC07220.jpg
[/quote]

The force is strong with this one.
That is a beautiful pic.

Scott

yeah, a bull whip or a green light saber. Triumph the insult comic dog would have a field day with these posts.

scott

SonicProvocateur said:
Koprofag is so civilized.

Makes me feel like posing shotgun shells all around my Mark III. :lol:

This is the REAL guardian of the Boogies. He is a young pup in this photo. He has a way with words, that even a strung-out crackhead could understand. :shock:
DSC01104.jpg

Latest posts

Back