The Collection.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Andy! :D

man, do you belive they still didnt?? they were on strike for 50 days straight, called'em and they say they will work on weekends to put the work in order. hoping they let her free this week (fingers crossed . . . :).

but all is good, when that time cames will open a good bottle to celebrate!! :D :wink:

tk good cr bro!

Boogiebabies said:
A 1969 Camaro SS.

Keep your amps, they will hold their value better. By the time OPEC and the oil companies get done "long stroking" us, you won't be able to give a hotrod away. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I have to put super unleaded in the Buick tomorrow to make a local car show. I'm sure that I'll have the chapped *** for the rest of the day. :evil:

Keep your amps, they will hold their value better. By the time OPEC and the oil companies get done "long stroking" us, you won't be able to give a hotrod away. I have to put super unleaded in the Buick tomorrow to make a local car show. I'm sure that I'll have the chapped *** for the rest of the day.

No doubt!

I have a deisel F-250 that I use to get to our jobs. Most of them are 100 miles away. I've lost more money at the pumps than care to think about.

:lol: Gotta figure out a way to stay at home and make money so that I can play those golden 5 amps! :lol:

.50 cal + (sold it, wish i didn't)
Mark III (sold it, getting another one SOON)
LSC 2x12 - main amp.
Mark IV
.22 + (would like a really small light one ...)

i would put Mark IIC+ ... but i am not SURE i would want one except for GAS and braggin rights ...

i will stay LSC and Mark III forever ... no ****.

While not exactly ALL-Boogie, I'm actually building my dream amp collection up right now:

1. DC-3 short head, used (plan to rackmount soon).
2. MarkIV rackmount, new.
3. Single-Recto Solo 50 head, used.
4. Soldano SLO100 head, used (looking).
5. 6505 head, new (to be modded by FJA).

The only thing I still have to find is a used Soldano SLO at a decent price, and to send my 6505 to get modded. I just bought a Whirlwind A/B/Y switch last night, and I just hooked it up between the DC-3 and MarkIV—in 'Y'-mode (both amps on), and it's f'n SWEET!

Edit: But, to be true to the thread title, here's the five ULTIMATE Mesa/Boogies that I would want:

1. DC-3 rackmount.
2. MarkIV rackmount.
3. MarkIIC+ rackmount.
4. Dual-Recto rackmount (early serial number).
5. Triaxis + 20/20.

Yeah, I like things in racks.

LEVEL4 said:
While not exactly ALL-Boogie, I'm actually building my dream amp collection up right now:

1. DC-3 head, used.

The only thing I still have to find is a used Soldano SLO at a decent price, and to send my 6505 to get modded. I just bought a Whirlwind A/B/Y switch last night, and I just hooked it up between the DC-3 and MarkIV—in 'Y'-mode (both amps on), and it's f'n SWEET!

FOR SALE !!!

MK IIC+ Hardwood Combo DRG
MK IIC+ Hardwood Head DRG
MK IIC+ Tolex Head DRG
MK III Green Stripe Long Chassis
MK IVB Combo with EV
Dual Rectifier 1992 Pre-250
Road King II Version 2
Soldano SLO 100 in Purple Snake Skin- 1993 w/ Matching 4X12

Buy the lot only. The first $ 24K takes it... :D

Mesa Boogie Road King II (own it)
Mark IIC+ Head
2-Ch. Triple Rectifier Head
Express 1x10" combo 5:25
Mark III Coliseum? Or a Stiletto.

Boogiebabies said:
LEVEL4 said:

1. DC-3 head, used.

FOR SALE !!!

MK IIC+ Hardwood Combo DRG
MK IIC+ Hardwood Head DRG
MK IIC+ Tolex Head DRG
MK III Green Stripe Long Chassis
MK IVB Combo with EV
Dual Rectifier 1992 Pre-250
Road King II Version 2
Soldano SLO 100 in Purple Snake Skin- 1993 w/ Matching 4X12

Buy the lot only. The first $ 24K takes it... :D

Where's the Diaz CD 30?

MarkIII red stripe .