• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted STOLEN/ $3000 REWARD Mesa Boogie Mark III Hardwood 3 piece "Stack" Guitar Amplifier

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted
Reaction score
STOLEN/ $3000 REWARD Mesa Boogie Mark III Hardwood 3 piece "Stack" Guitar Amplifier

Please report any sighting to to me here. A USPS supervisor from the Ormond Beach Florida branch of the USPS delivered 3 "Home Depot" boxes each measuring 18 x 18 x 24 inches and weighing approximately 50 pounds each and containing this 3-piece Mesa Amplifier to:

Lance Frohman
2860 Ocean Shore Blvd #405
Ormond Beach Florida

Mr. Frohman claims he never received the 3 packages and that they were stolen from his mailbox area. An investigation by the Volusia County Sheriff and Federal USPS Inspectors is ongoing.There is a $3000.00 REWARD for information leading to its recovery. Very rare Mesa Mark III hardwood Cabinet Stack. This guitar amplifier was shipped to and stolen from Ormond Beach Florida (near Daytona), so it may be in that local area. However, the ongoing investigation suggests it could possibly be in the Wake Forest, NC or Long Island, NY area - although it could be anywhere...SERIAL NUMBER 22888
$3000 REWARD

ue4Uen9.jpg

Last edited:
WoW lovely hardwood stack... Did it turn up?

I guess you sold it to that guy USPS didn't get a signature and the guys says he never received them? :-(

God luck

How could anyone let such packages/items be delivered without requiring a signature?
Even small packages left on front porches have problems today as thieves can follow trucks at times.

It was a USPS postal clerks mistake, she neglected to check that box. The amp was over $3000 and a signature costs $3.00!
It was stolen but not randomly....

And a bump reminder:

- NEVER, EVER ship valuable stuff like this via USPS!
- NEVER, EVER ship valuable stuff like this to an apartment!

Hopefully the OP has learned the hard way that using the proper shipping process is paramount. For all others reading this, learn from his mistakes so you don't end up like him.

For valuable stuff like this, I only ship Fedex using Direct Signature (meaning the recipient needs to sign, not just any warm body) and will NEVER ship to an apartment. If the intended recipient lives in an apartment, I will only ship to the nearest Fedex depot or Office and make the buyer go there to pick it up.

(I own a business, ship fairly high value stuff, orders range from $175 to $3,000, typically 10-20 packages a day, have shipped to over 120 countries. We only use Fedex now for pretty much everything as they have the best track record with us. We only use USPS for shipments to Inuit country in Northern Canada and to Puerto Rico. )

Last edited:
Thats good advice however it was a USPS mistake for not requiring a signature..
The REWARD is now at $3000
OP: The guy you're accusing of theft responded twice to one of your original posts on a different board to defend himself and you never responded. Maybe address his remarks, or stop spreading his name and address everywhere? This has been going on for four years.

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/i...d-3-piece-stack-florida.2059257/post-32337713

Latest posts

Back