Still playing your TC?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domct203

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering how many are still rocking their TC50/100?

I’m still using mine as my A-Rig, sounds great with an EQ in the loop. I put a set of Fishman Fluence Moderns in my main guitar and I’ve come to appreciate the detailed mids this amp has.

I’ve got a MojoMojo pushing the blue channel into modern heavy Rock and crunch, and and OCD with an MXR 6 band for the red channels for my solo tones.

Great amp.

Still rocking my TC-50 but it tends to be the Amp to back up the Mark for me. So, I don’t gig with it but the other guitarist in my band does. :p It is a middy beast, he runs the mids and lows high in channel 3 with a fair amount of gain. Sounds really good in the mix.

Using my TC-50 combo as my main live rig and my TC-50 head and vert 2x12 recto cab at the rehearsal space. Great amps and very versatile.

Been using mine for a couple years now. I had two for awhile and ran wet/dry.one One had EL34s and delay while the other was dry with 6V6s. Recently downsized because I’m moving to a smaller place and don’t have room for the double half stacks.

My main gigging amp was still the Electra Dyne. That also got downsized in favour of keeping a TC50 (TC being more flexible, and the ED being unhappy at anything quieter than stage volumes).

Latest posts

Back