stiletto ace, vintage modern, rockerverb

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Quickrod is very cool sounding, never played one myself. Are you able to test drive a Stiletto Stage II anytime soon?

no I haven't had the chance to test a stiletto side by side with VM or rockerverb. is there a place in NYC that has them all? I'd be so happy if that place also turns out a Splawn dealer. Quickrod is also a killer!

oacikgoz said:
no I haven't had the chance to test a stiletto side by side with VM or rockerverb. is there a place in NYC that has them all? I'd be so happy if that place also turns out a Splawn dealer. Quickrod is also a killer!

You live in NYC, I'm sure there is a place that has those amps together.. I'd be shocked if there wasn't. Check out the Orange dealers in your area and start making calls. You really owe it to yourself to let your ears decide

I love my Rockerverb. Simple amp and it's simply delicious sounding. Not for high gain distortion. I have a Thunderverb as well, still if you want METAL sounds, stay away from Orange.

Latest posts

Back