• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dogboy131

Reaction score
SOLD

I had this for my triple recto and it is 10000% better than the crappy ones on ebay.

Here is a link to the exact model (only different color, mine is two tone):

http://www.rockhardcases.com/images/headcase6.jpg

Here is a pic of my old triple in it:

http://www.web-design100.com/amps/DSCF0153.jpg

The front and back panel have been painted black recently.

From the website:
Cases feature a 2" high density foam padded tray for maximum shock absorption. Our amp cases are designed for ease of use, with recessed handles on top and on each end. Amp head cases feature a convenient 2 latch closure, and heavy duty ball corners for complete security and protection from the rigors of the road.

PM me offers

Only trade interested in is a trade for a similar quality DC-5 1x12 combo ATA case.

gts said:
dogboy131 said:
PM me offers
A "heads up" from the Sticky in this Classified forum:
Some things of note here at the 'Boogie Board' classifieds.

4. If you are selling please include a price as most people ignore the 'Make Me an Offer' threads.

I always list a price, but I don;t know how much these are new. It came with my recto. I was so impressed with the case when I sold my recto I kept it for my stillettio which was the same size, now the Stiletto is also gone and I have a DC5 combo, I have it as surplus. Much easier to say "give me an offer than type all of that out..haha.

gts said:
dogboy131 said:
I always list a price, but I don;t know how much these are new. It came with my recto. I was so impressed with the case when I sold my recto I kept it for my stillettio which was the same size, now the Stiletto is also gone and I have a DC5 combo, I have it as surplus. Much easier to say "give me an offer than type all of that out..haha.
Well like anything you'ld probably buy.... do some research!! :roll:
Do your homework and get and idea of how much you want for it.
Makes the whole process a bit easier, plus you'll never wonder whether you sold it too cheap!

SOLD!!!! :roll:

Latest posts

Back