• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD- Mesa Boogie Quad Preamp and 295 Simul Class Power Amp

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockguy66

Reaction score
Hey guys, this item has been SOLD

I have made up my mind to sell my Mesa Boogie Quad Preamp and my Mesa Boogie 295 Simul Class Power Amp so I can move into a Mark V head. Pictures can be seen on the link below, shipping can be determined by your actual address, but due to the weight of each item you can expect to pay between $50.00 to $75.00 for UPS ground. I am asking for $550.00 OBO for the Quad and $550.00 OBO for the 295. I just purchased a quad of matched Ruby EL-34s for the power amp. I will also send you a set of 4 extra used Sovtek 6L6 tubes that still have some life in them as well. Both are in great condition considering they are both around 25 years old. The only thing at all wrong with either of them is that the power amp had it plug replaced as it became damaged. I did not replace the entire power cord, just had the end replaced with a service tech, so it is a white plug on the bottom. I also have a 6 Space rack, and if you purchase both items at my asking price I will throw it in for free. I am a packaging engineer by trade , so you can rest assured that I will wrap this baby up with care and remove and pack the tubes separately.

Photos:

http://www.tales-of-the-paranormal.com/amp-photos/

http://www.tales-of-the-paranormal.com/quad-preamp/

I just realized all the pictures there are closeups of the Quad. I will get some face pictures up later. Also, if the Simul Class looks a little dusty, I have since taken it apart and thoroughly cleaned it.

So a recap:

Quad Preamp - $550.00 OBO + shipping (UPS Ground)
295 Simul Class Power amp with 4 new Ruby EL-34 tubes and 4 used Sovtek 6L6 tubes - $550.00 OBO plus shipping

Purchase both for $1100 and I will throw in a 6 Space rack for free and you should only get the 1 shipping charge, which will be determined once I get your address.

My payment preference in Paypal, but we can work out a Western Union or something if you prefer.

You can email me here or text me @ (562) 716-4604, or my direct email at [email protected]

Thanks,

Barrett "Rockguy66" Hamilton

P.S. I live in Huntington Beach, California

Thanks Steven,

I do have an offer from an international buyer in Brazil, but i have not shipped there before and need to do a little research... keeping my fingers crossed. I can almost taste my Mark V...

Barrett "Rockguy66" Hamilton

Latest posts

Back