• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Lonestar Classic Head w/footswitchable Clean/Drive

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shoemocker

Reaction score
Lonestar Classic Amp Head 50/100 watts 6L6 Tubes, Reverb, slip cover, Excellent condition. Cabinet was custom ordered with "Boogie" nameplate instead of "Mesa". Amplifier has been modified so you can switch between Clean and Drive in channel Two from the footswitch. Footswitch has an additional button with a battery powered green LED and a cord that goes from switch to the Slave out on the back of the amp where the connection is made to the Clean/drive switch.
I've been playing this amp on a weekly basis for at least three years and I've never had a problem with it. Reason for selling? I'm getting a TA-30 as soon as they are available and I have another Lonestar so I'm thinking I won't be needing this much longer.
$1100 + $40 to ship to continental US.
IMG_3396.JPG

IMG_3399.JPG

IMG_3400.JPG

normal_lonestars%20009.jpg

Back