Roadster Front Plate

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim44

Reaction score
After much research and a few trips back and forth to the store I picked up my Roadster (Head), I first traded my Stiletto Head for an Electra dyne and loved the pure tone but I thought it was too much of a 2 trick pony (but a great pony). So far so good I love the Roadster though I am for ever tweaking. Has anyone taken off the plastic checker plate, if so what is underneath it and any pics of a custom or modded front plate. I find the checker plate especially plastic kind of unattractive. Thanks Jim

I don't like the stk plate either. You could replace it with a piece of clear plexi glass (it's cheap) might look cool? I did this to a sovtek mig 60, (nothing to lose) it looked great.

I was thinking of doing the plexi-glass thing too, and putting a small neon strip in there....

Hang on, is the diamond treadplate actually made out of plastic? I would have thought it was aluminium or something...

pokerrules47 said:
I was thinking of doing the plexi-glass thing too, and putting a small neon strip in there....

I got the plexi glass at hardware store, for about $6.00, they even cut it, to the size I needed. neon strip would be cool 8) If you do it post pics, please :D

000_0003.jpg

Latest posts

Back