• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Road case for Road King, Tremoverb, ROV, or other combo-ebay

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tele_jas

Reaction score
I have this VERY nice road case that came with my Road King combo that is just too big to fit in my car. It is SUPER nice and has 2 inches of foam in most places, so it is pretty protective. It's also on casters, so it's easy to move. This case was made so you can leave the amp in the case and open the back panal to keep the tubes cool. It was made for a Road King, but my Tremoverb fit and worked perfectly in it too, a Rectoverb would work in it too but you couldn't get the pedal out of the back of that little opening unless you pulled the amp out, so you'd have not store anything in the back of the amp. It may also work for other amps, but I haven't tried it but I do have measurments for you to check it out.

Inside measurments:
12 1/2 inches deep
24 3/8 inches tall (foam can be pushed easily to 24 1/2 or a little better)
29 1/2 wide

Outside measurments:
17 5/8 inches deep
34 5/8 inches wide
34 1/4 inches tall with the casters on
29 inches without casters or caster mounting plate (bolted on).

Approximate weight is 40-50 pounds and it does have spring loaded recessed side handles that I didn't get in the picture (just like on the Road King or T-verb combo).

I'd like to get $200 plus actual shipping cost, the guy told me it cost him $300 in materials to make it and it seems made better than most internet sellers.

Here's the pics:

roadcase2pm.jpg

Latest posts

Back