Playing with Guthrie

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

espmaster1

Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks to a competition going on at Berklee College of Music right now I have the opportunity to play with Guthrie Govan and a resident rock master Jon Finn....

Here's the link to the competition, the winner is based purely on VOTES so if you would please vote for me (Paul Hatfield) and I will give you all back video of me using my Suhr Modern through a Mark V alongside Guthrie!

http://apps.facebook.com/promotionshq/contests/77228/voteable_entries/14407327?ogn=facebook&order=recency

Thanks so much for the help guys!

You can vote once per day and the competition is over on the 24th, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get your votes in as much as possible, once a day for the next week would really help me out, this would be a total dream come true!

THanks so much again,
Paul Hatfield

Guthrie Govan......
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

You will most certainly get my vote. He is a personal favorite of mine--no doubt about it.

~Nep~

Thanks so much I really appreciate it! You can vote up to once a day, I'd greatly appreciate if you could visit again :)

Hope you enjoy the playing/tone!

Latest posts

Back