Pics of Tverb before and ...somewhat after, check it out ...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macmax

Reaction score
Before
Picture7.jpg

Now
DSCF0200.jpg

Possibly tomorrow it will look like this RK

tremo-wheat.jpg

It is either the Big vent or the Small Badge...
hehehhehe

All of this was possible thanks to the Man Hal 9000 who coached me thru all this, hehehehehhehe, and Got me the Wheat Grille.

Cool ...

But without the MESA Engineering emblem it looks so tube hi fi.

Yeah, show next images with vent, and w/ emblem only.

Hey maxmac, I found a place where they have similar vent for 19" rack so just incase I want to dress mine up too.

hahahha, NO RR, I have it with me here at home, i just haven't installed it yet, that is something i am doing tomorrow.

I guess it will be the big Vent, cause i have to get me a very small allen wrench to take the small badge of the vent and than again , the screws will be ugly when that is done, cause they are painted in black, so the Big Vent it is

Haha nice so your making yours look like my roadking?

(that last picture is mine)

Used666 said:
Pretty nice, should do the corners like mine though

THought about it, but that would have to be done By Mesa if i decide to do so,hehehehe

If you could source that leather it would probably be easy, dont know how hard it would be to find though.

Used666 said:
If you could source that leather it would probably be easy, dont know how hard it would be to find though.
\

That's the thing.

I need to install a steering wheel on top of it so i can drive it to the gigs, hehehehehehhehehe :D

Is that leather or tolex? Looks like tolex to me. Try ampwares.com or mojomusicalsupply.com. That's where I got my Mesa tolex for these cabs I made.

Dave

diy_cabs_done_1.JPG

Latest posts

Back