Ok ...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
meursault said:
... the drummer (sit down) sometimes tells me my sound have too much highs !... but to me it's ok... :?
are you using a straight or angled cab?

kiff said:
meursault said:
... the drummer (sit down) sometimes tells me my sound have too much highs !... but to me it's ok... :?
are you using a straight or angled cab?

straight... as i said... that's why i wonder if the tape on the grill in front of the speakers can help !

$11 + $6 shipping for those ebay rip-offs!!!!!!

You can buy replacement speaker dust caps for about 2 to 3 bucks! Some double sided tape (or sew them to the grillcloth as mentioned before), and you're done.

Beamblockers are cool too, but way overpriced for what they are. They also don't mount as well with front mounted speakers and can stick out too far for close fitting grill frames.

Well I don't know about them being a 'rip off' (the price seems reasonable to me)...but it's WAY easier to just buy the Fizzy Lifter and install it rather than having to SEW something. Sometimes its better to spend a little money than waste a lot of time...(sewing?)

I bought 4 Fizzy Lifters for $40, had them shipped right to my door, got my brother to install them (he owed me a favor) and now my Marshall cab isn't ice picky anymore. Best money I spent on getting better tone in ages.

Latest posts

Back