New Clip

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great stuff! needs to be remixed a little, but overall very nice. i love the melodic parts. they fit in great with the riffs.

Like all your clips, your picking speed is awesome! Great lead tone. What are amps are you using in the clip? I'd guess and say a Mark IV or DC-5.

When are you going to get signed?

Where can we see you play?

while the guitar tone was thin, man that was some excellent playing! I loved the melodic guitar line. nice.

Excellent riffing !! It;s nice to hear an accomplished player ! Myspace, Youtube and other threads are full of people posting their playing and most of them are kids who think because they own nice gear then they are guitar players.

I dont care what you own or what you recorded this on who if it was mixed by a blind, deaf mute .......that is some awesome playing !

thanks man. we used a protools rig, but haven't even started mixing. we still need to do bass and vocal tracks and we've redone a lot of the guitars since i posted this clip.

Back