New axe!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Platypus

Reaction score
So I've finally accepted the fact that I'll never be happy as a guitar player until I owned this guitar because the entire reason I started playing guitar in the first place was Jimmy Page. My father was thinning out some gear and I told him to sell it to me instead of getting rid of it. :p

So here's my 58 Gibson VOS Custom Historic LP ( R8 ). I know it's a year off from Page but I didn't want a flame top, I much prefer the grain.

58lp.jpg

58lp2.jpg

headstock.jpg

Elpelotero said:
can your dad adopt me?

What kind of gear do you have? LOL

In all seriousness, we're both gear hounds and swap stuff between us all the time, we share the same expensive hobby :shock:

My favorite part of the pic is your Fulltone OCD. Those things are awesome. I got to pick one up soon.. How do you like it?

Bruce Dickenson said:
My favorite part of the pic is your Fulltone OCD. Those things are awesome. I got to pick one up soon.. How do you like it?

It's a great pedal, pretty transparent overdrive with a scooped midrange nature. My favorite part about it is the pick sensitivity of this pedal. You play softly, it plays soft, you play hard, it overdrives heavier. I find them to be a great boost for clean was well with using the volume control, it can get very gainy so don't dial in too much or it overcompresses.

It's pretty much the only pedal I have that I just turn on when I turn on my amp without a second look, it's essential to my sound.

My favorite part of the pic is the guitar dude... I am a Les Paul enthousiast - more like fanatic - and this one is a pure beauty. Congrats!!

Back