Modern Metal Killswitch Engage Tone

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MesaManBoogie said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoJfBE1EAAQ

Make your video public so we can see it.

Also, what "mode" are you using to copy that Killswitch Recto tone? Extreme?

Hendog said:
MesaManBoogie said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoJfBE1EAAQ

Make your video public so we can see it.

Also, what "mode" are you using to copy that Killswitch Recto tone? Extreme?

My bad, iMovie defaults as Private when uploading to Youtube.

Channel 3 Mark IV mode With the Bright switch on and EMG's on my Schecter Hellraiser.

See pic on vid for seetings or I can post if needed.

Right on! Thanks for the video!

I'm thinking about getting rid of a mountain of amps and getting a V.

How do you like the Loop? Have you been using the G-Major in it?
I love my Tremoverb but the loop sucks ***. It does not get along with my G-Major 2 at all.

can you do the clip without the background music, so its easier to hear your tone?

does sound good though

Nice tone. How much add on is there? I am thinking of another guitar. That one, Jeff Hanneman ESP or Hammett ESP 600 series. EMG actives seem to the be shizzle, just a matter of what kind of stop/whammy.

Monsta-Tone said:
Right on! Thanks for the video!

I'm thinking about getting rid of a mountain of amps and getting a V.

How do you like the Loop? Have you been using the G-Major in it?
I love my Tremoverb but the loop sucks ***. It does not get along with my G-Major 2 at all.

I really recommend the Mark V, I've been doing many covers of different bands and I've been able to get real close to any tone.

The Loop works great on the Mark Series, I used to own the Mark IV and sounded pretty good also.
The G major works great also. I was using a preset I created with just Noise Gate on this vid.

Thanks

dmcguitar said:
can you do the clip without the background music, so its easier to hear your tone?

does sound good though

Yeah I'll try that next, at the end of the vid though I played without any background music.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back