• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mk IV B w/body combo C 90 w/flightcase

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lento

Reaction score
Well, this is just a feeler really.

I've been thinking about a Mk IV head for awhile now so I'm wondering whether there's any interest in a trade or any offers.

It's in absolutely excellent condition, a genuine UK 240v model from around '95, I believe.
Bought from another forumite, through here, a couple of years ago.

Can provide pictures/more info.

thanks
Lyn

Hello, lyn - looking thru yr previous posts, you were considering replacing speaker wtih EV. Did you do this? Is it factory stock?

In the end I didn't really want the cab to be any heavier than it was already !
So it's still as it came from the factory.
I ended up getting an EV thiele to get some extra spread and bottom end.
They do work well together -an open back with the closed & ported thiele.

lento said:
Well, this is just a feeler really.

I've been thinking about a Mk IV head for awhile now so I'm wondering whether there's any interest in a trade or any offers.

It's in absolutely excellent condition, a genuine UK 240v model from around '95, I believe.
Bought from another forumite, through here, a couple of years ago.

Can provide pictures/more info.

thanks
Lyn
Hi,
is it still available?
Where are you located?
Can you show some pics?

......and I'm the lucky guy that bought it! :D

Hi to Lyn and thanks....and a big hello to all on the Boogie Board....some great info on here, hope to be able to chip in at some point.

Cheers
Divil :D

Latest posts

Back