Mesaboogie Rocket 440

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loftnoise

Reaction score
Hello Mesa heads, I am after a bit of advice if I may. I have a Mesaboogie Rocket 4x40 amp in really good nick although it still has original valves - I am now a drummer, go figure, and my fellow band member is interested in the amp in exchange for a Supraphonic snare LM400. I don't want to be unfair but I can't see this amp listed for sale anywhere and wanted to know what you guys thought would be a fair market value to suggest? Would really apricate any guidance.
Many thanks in advance

I own a Rocket 440 in the USA. I've had it about 10 years, and really enjoy its sound. Prices here go between $650-$800 US lately. It is a pretty rare amp and not many are found for sale anywhere. If you check the Reverb online listings you can find some historical prices to help you price your amp. Good luck with your sale.

Thank you for the info really helpful. They are hard to find anywhere these days for sure. I really enjoyed playing mine for many years and sad to see it go but at least I am in the band and can still hear it lol! All the best

Hello, I also just picked up (for free) a Rocket 440, is the price in 2022 still around $650-$50 ?
Thanks in advance for your answers :)

Latest posts

Back