• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Road King + 4x12, custom colors For Sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Used666

Reaction score
Hey guys, im selling my mesa roadkings a little bit more then i need at the moment so im gonna put it up for sale, whatever someone wants to toss at me, they'll all be considered. Its i think 2 years old, V1, in burgandy and wheat, works perfect,tiny scuffs on the corners/small mic dent in the cab front. Includes head + full retube + cabinet (4x12 traditional) + head case + footswitch + covers for everything.PM me with any questions/offers

Price-2650 + split ship

100_06912.jpg

100_06882.jpg

100_06872.jpg
[/B][/QUOTE]

If bought before the end of the first week of december ill let it go for 2600 flat and shipped

I have a roadking sereis 1 2x12 combo i'd be willing to trade for your amp, if the size of your stuff is too big and you want the same tone just in a smaller package.

Hey, whats up used? I see your selling your Roadking. If I had the money I would defenately buy it. It looks like I'm going to be getting a Roadster 2x12 though. I played one the other day and it was awesome! I'll keep my ears open for anyone around were I'm at that wants to buy it or if I can get another 600 bucks I would be all over that myself. Good luck.

Michael

Latest posts

Back