• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Mark IV med/long with footswitch for sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mctallica1

Reaction score
Good condition with some minor wear.All new power and preamp tubes from Dougs Tubes.

$1400 shipped insured.

I accept check, money order, paypal plus 3% to cover their fees.

I pack well and ship promptly AFTER funds clear my checking account.

Have LOADS of references on HC and rigtalk

Here is the link to my rogtalk spam thread with a pic:

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22240

Hey folks.

I have been contacted by several international buyers, so I thought I would just post this here rather than responding to everyone individually.

I will gladly ship internationally. However, I will not, under any circumstances ship using USPS. I realize they are the least expensive, however their tracking system is worthless and insurance claims are almost impossible. I will ship using UPS, FedEx or DHL at the buyers expense.

Several people have told me in the past (not on this item) that since they are the buyer, they should be able to select the shipping service and be able to save cost and while I agree, in general, with this sentiment, if the item does not get there or is damaged in the process, I have no doubt the buyer will come back to me with the issue. Knowing what I know about shipping and the USPS system issues I have experienced in the past, I am just not willing to use them. If this causes someone not to buy the amp, so be it.

Sorry for the rant, but I thought it best for potential international buyers to know where I stand.

FWIW, I recently shipped an amp to Germany and it cost roughly $475 for shipping using DHL

mctallica1 said:
Hey folks.
I realize they are the least expensive, however their tracking system is worthless and insurance claims are almost impossible.

This is simply not true. Since they dropped surface, their tracking system is decent (for International Priority) to damned good (for Global Express).

Further, they're the EASIEST to deal with for claims.

Latest posts

Back