• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Mark IV Long Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan-FTWL

Reaction score
Selling my Mesa Boogie Mark IV head because I just can't seem to get that tone out of it, so the search continues.
This is a fantastic amp, but for my personal tastes, it does a lot of things extremely well, but for my main rhythm channel, I can't get it exactly where I want it. :(

Amp is in fantastic condition, as you can see. One of the cleanest I've ever seen. As you can see, there has been a mini two-way switch added in place of the pull pot for the Lead Drive knob. The amp arrived to me this way, so it had been done by one of the previous owners. It works flawlessly, so I'm guessing it was done professionally. Included with the amp is the manual and footswitch, and also the power cable, in case you were wondering.

frontfpo.jpg

backyau.jpg

footv.jpg

Asking $1400 via PP Gift + shipping or add 3% for fees.
Trades I'm interested in: Orange Rockerverb & EVH 5150 III

Email me: BryannnnnDavis (at) gmail (dot) com

Let me know if you want any certain pictures, or have any questions. I will gladly answer them.

Back