Mark?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

williamcas

Reaction score
Hi friends , I had the chance of buying a Mesa Boogie head and cabinet , i did some reading here , then i tried to identify the model , but I'm not shure about it ,in the bottom of the chassis it says 4/85 and the serial number is #15024

Front panel controls Volume 1/(Pull/bright) - Treble/(Pull/shift) - Bass/(Pull/shift) - Middle/(Pull/rhythm 2) - Master1/(Pull/Deep) - Lead Drive/(Pull/lead) - Lead Master/(Pull/bright) - Graphic EQ - Eq - Standby - Power

Back panel controls Fuse - Ground (A - Off - B) - Direct ( jack and pot ) - Effects ( send and return jacks ) - Presence - Reverb - speakers jacks (8 Ohm - 4 Ohm - 4 Ohm ) - 100/60 Switch

Any other thing i need to check?

Any help would be welcome , thanks for your time! :wink:

That is, I believe, an early Mark III. The Rhythm 2 function on the Middle control, the serial number and date would all seem to support this. Look at the upper left corner of the rear of the chassis for a coloured mark. If it has any mark at all, it's probably a black dot or stripe. Check out Boogie Files for a wealth of information on identifying models.

Latest posts

Back