• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Mark V Suggested Settings Card comes on top of Amp Needed

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted
I'd be in for one as well. Provided it's high quality, printed on heavy card stock, with crisp clear lettering, a high quality reproduction, not just a low res copy printed on construction paper.

I'd be in for one as well. Provided it's high quality, printed on heavy card stock, with crisp clear lettering, a high quality reproduction, not just a low res copy printed on construction paper.
F6F5E565-D75C-48B1-9FD2-A3E5F45F29B4.jpeg

Just want to be sure that this is the one we are talking about.

I'd love to have one, as well, please. A good, high resolution scan at the actual size would be sufficiant. A good print shop should be able to do the scan.
Happy to contribute. Thanks!

I checked with 3 local print shops to have the settings card reproduced, it is a lot more expensive than I would have ever thought.
Option 1: High end card stock but reversed printed. Black lettering on white stock. 65.00 each. No brake on price unless 30 or more ordered.
Option2: plastic backed exact as original.
105.00 each, reduced to 95.00 each if 20 ordered. That’s crazy.
I am willing to load it out if anyone can get it done cheaper. I live in the mountains of Virginia, really small area, everything is high priced here. Just letting everyone know.
Anyone interested in trying in your area just let me know
Dan

I checked with 3 local print shops to have the settings card reproduced, it is a lot more expensive than I would have ever thought.
Option 1: High end card stock but reversed printed. Black lettering on white stock. 65.00 each. No brake on price unless 30 or more ordered.
Option2: plastic backed exact as original.
105.00 each, reduced to 95.00 each if 20 ordered. That’s crazy.
I am willing to load it out if anyone can get it done cheaper. I live in the mountains of Virginia, really small area, everything is high priced here. Just letting everyone know.
Anyone interested in trying in your area just let me know
Dan
Please post the .PDF of your good, high resolution scan at the actual size 18 1/2'x 9".
I posted a .PDF here, but it's blurry and not HiRes.

Back