• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Mark V Suggested Settings Card comes on top of Amp Needed

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted

ATR1

Reaction score
Looking to buy (2) Settings cards that came with the Mark V amps.
Boogie said they do not have any.

Thx.

I'd like one myself. Just in case you find a source for three of them.

90 watt Mark V.

Will do. Let me know also.
I bought mine in 2009 or close to that. The 2nd I bought couple years later used and did not come with one.

Here is a scan

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    247.5 KB · Views: 0
Good luck. I asked about these on here a while ago. No luck. Nothing on eBay or Reverb. Mesa does have any. They were on the first of the Mark V's then they stopped putting them on. I'd like to find one myself.

Did you see my scan...pretty sure this is what you are looking for. Not sure I agree with these default settings.

Yes.
I also have one. I cracked by accident resiliently. I have 2 combos. (1) I bought used few years ago. No card.

Here is a scan
Thank you !
What are the exact measurements of your card.
When I had this printed it printed @ 7.350" X 3.781" 1413 pixels X 726 pixels
...and that isn't the necessary size
If I have to figure this out myself I'll post the dimensions I ended up with.
Thanks again.

The correctly sized card fits right over the carry handle. That's what the cutout in it is for. The card should be something around 20 inches wide.
It'd be nice for someone to take that card to someone who has a large format scanner and make a high res scan of it, and post it.

I'd get it printed to card stock and maybe make a few extras.

My Mark V 90 head and my 2x12 horizontal cab still have the inspection tags on the handles. For some odd reason I don't want to take them off. For me that's just WEIRD.

I am looking for the original that came with amp.
18 1/2'x 9"

Attachments

• 20230304_063716.jpg
    20230304_063716.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 0
If you have high res versions of those scans, will you make them available for transfer via email? The board places severe limits on how big a photo can be posted. Quality suffers as a result.

This is not a high res version, but at least I resized it to the correct 18 1/2'x 9".
I got it printed and it's blurry, but it's OK I guess.
.PDF

Attachments

• Mark V Suggested Settings Card.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Looking to buy (2) Settings cards that came with the Mark V amps.
Boogie said they do not have any.

Thx.
I have one on my early mark v. I can check with one of the local print shops about getting a few made if you want.

Latest posts

Back