mark IIC+ faceplate fabrication/replacement

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesanatic

Reaction score
Hello, My first post and I know this is the place I can get the help I need.

I need a replacement panel for my mark IIc+ and mesa only has the mark III version with EQ. Is there any place to buy a used one or someone that fabricates replacement panels? It's a short body combo with standard 7 knobs, eq, and 3 toggle switches.

If not I'll have to live with a Mk III panel since I'll never sell this.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Can't help it. I read the above ad and right away think someone is trying to scam someone. Shame on me. I think darn, change the front panel put a couple of sharpie marks on the back and someone could get 2 to 3 times the money for their MK III. I have a suspicious mind and have been spending too much time on eBay trying to spot the scam. Or maybe because I bought one a 72 JMP made to look like a 69 JMP. I guess once you see what people are capable of you just get suspicious. Forgive for being so negative. :wink:

Thanks, I guess I'll have Mike B. put a MK III plate on while he's cleaning it up.

While I have your attention could you tell me if the simullclass version has enough loss of clean headroom on the rythym(clean) chanel so it would be less desirable than a 60/100 for certain tones.

Thank you, I have all 6L6's in there now and was unsure if I should switch
two to EL34's, but I think I'll leave it alone. It has a nice 'Santana'esque tone now. I wanted a bit more something in the lead I hear with simulclass without losing that more open top end in the rythym. Hard to get the best of both worlds.

Latest posts

Back