Mark IIc+ combo dimensions

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wjcruz

Reaction score
Hi all-

I'm looking to get an Anvil case made for my Mark IIc+ DR combo and the manufacturer is asking about the dimensions of the amp.
Is there an official listing of these dimensions on the Mesa Boogie site? I can't seem to locate one.

I measured my amp and I get: 18 5/8" W x 18 1/4" H x 10 1/2" D, but wanted to verify this somehow.

Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply. I just measured a combo. It's 18 3/4" wide x 10 3/4" deep x 17 3/8" high not including the rubber feet.

Hello. I have multiple 1x12 vintage Boogie combos and I store them in this road case. The quality is excellent and they are fairly priced. They’re larger than your combo but they come with an excellent assortment of moldable/customizable hard foam pieces so you can customize the fit perfectly. This actually provides greater ‘shock-absorbing’ protection to the amp when in the case. They work great! Hope this helps.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/buyagain?...IkFFUEdQMTNDSERYTVYifQ==&ref_=pd_nav_hcs_rp_2

Latest posts

Back