Mark IIb all-in-one Footswitch

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCREEM

Reaction score
My Mark IIb has a foot switch jack in the front panel of the amp (rhythm/lead) and one inside the cabinet just behind the Power tubes (Boost/E.Q) So you need 2 foot switches....DOH!!!

So I made a all-in-one controler, very small. the trick is to have the middle switch twice as high so you dont hit the other switches. The sticker is to hide an extra hole I made for a different project that I decided not to try.

pix-075.jpg

pix-071.jpg

pix-064.jpg

I just bought a minty blonde IIB. This is my first Boogie. I have many vintage Fender, Marshall, and a few botiques. My Boogie does not have a reverb nor does it have the eq with sliders. The knobs are Volume(Pull Bright), Treble (Pull Shift), Bass, Middle, Master 1 (Gain Boost), Lead Drive (Pull Lead), Lead Master (Pull Bright). The back has speaker outs, Presence, Effects send/ret, and Slave. There is both a 1/4 inch female phone jack and an RCA jack behind the power tubes. Finally, there is the input and FootSwitch jack on the left front panel. I get 3 levels of volume: GainBoost and PullLead both pushed in, GainBoost out with PullLead in, GainBoost and PullLead both pulled out. I'm a bit confused about what gets controlled where. Is the front footswitch jack a "stereo" jack that takes two switches and the back jack a "mono" jack that takes one switch? What jack maps to what knobs? Do you have a schematic? What's the RCA jack for. Sorry for all the questions. I really love this Amp. Most bang for the buck I ever got.

From the IIB owners manual:

Also located beneath the chassis is a stereo socket for the optional Dual Footswitch. This will be wired to activate, when applicable, the Graphic EQ and Reverb. When an amplifier is built with only Reverb or Graphic, a mono 1/4” guitar jack is mounted for use with our Single Footswitch and Cable Set. If your amplifier is equipped with a cooling fan and you wish to turn it off for quiet studio playing, then unplug the fan power cord where it plugs into the chassis on the extreme left
end.
Most of all, this amp was made for your enjoyment - so go for it!!

Hope this helps

hello
can you repost yours pict about the footswitch for MarkIIB Pls ? i con't open it
i have a same reflexion for all jacks....on the chassis...

i have a MARKIIB EXPORT with Reverb, Eq, 60/100w

tx for your answer.

dom

Latest posts

Back