Lower volume on channel 2

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metricman60

Reaction score
Hello there just a question. I've had my Mark 5 combo now for a number of years. And I've been planning a lot lately. I typically use channel 2 on the Mark 1 setting for my soloing and channel 3 for most of my rhythm playing. I've noticed though that there's a huge difference in volume now between channels two and three. I have to turn channel two up quite a bit in order to match channel 3. Both channels are set at the 90 watts full power setting. I'm not sure what changed but didn't seem like I had to do that in the past. It seemed in the past that both of my volume knobs were set about equally to get the equal amount of sound out of the amp. Any ideas would be helpful. Thank you!

Here are my settings

Attachments

• PXL_20230127_201133971.jpg
    PXL_20230127_201133971.jpg
    511.5 KB · Views: 0
Mine behaves similarly. Mark I mode needs more output to match level of channel 3. I’m pretty sure I need to adjust the channel MASTER dials when there large changes in the ‘OUTPUT’ setting. In other words, the overall channel balance will change as the OUTPUT knob is turned.

Mine behaves similarly. Mark I mode needs more output to match level of channel 3. I’m pretty sure I need to adjust the channel MASTER dials when there large changes in the ‘OUTPUT’ setting. In other words, the overall channel balance will change as the OUTPUT knob is turned.
Yep, you're correct. I've tried that. Thank you very much for your input. I was just worried that maybe something was weird, but I had the total output knob turned down quite a bit which makes quite a bit of difference between channel 2 and 3, especially on the mark one setting

Back