Listen to these clips!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillbillySims

Reaction score
Call me crazy.. but I got rid of my Mark IV widebody AND my Nomad.. AND my 65 RI Twin & got a.... EPIPHONE AMP... this is beyond crazy right?..

Well, not really... yes I am tempted to tape duct-tape over the epiphone name just because I cant get used to the fact they made a REALLY nice product....but the clean channel on this amp BLOWS away both of my Mesa's & is as good or better than the Twin..

It does not sound solid state.. it doesnt peak out when picked hard, but rather compresses somewhat when picked harder..kinda like a tube amp.. Its VERY full, warm sounding.. not brittly & thin like many SS's...

It takes pedals extremely well (my keeley compressor sounds great through it)... The overdrive channel is SO-SO.. about like a Crate, or other lower budget amp.. but again, I usually use pedals.

here is a video I did this morning (because I dont have a way to professionally record clips) But it sounds OK

The amp is about the same size as a Mark IV & absolutely beautiful.. build quality seems to be VERY good.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

I see you have a G-Force.. Ive always wondered about those.. are they really good & worth the money?.. what is the built in overdrive like?... good?

Latest posts

Back