Just Got a MkIII.....Wow!!:-D

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eldi

Reaction score
I just bought an MkIII 60/100 Long head today, i think it might be a black stripe/dot (correct me if i'm wrong). I'm running it through a Marshall 1960AV (Vintage 30's, oh yeah!) cab....I absolutely love the tone of this beast!!...Its has the metal tone i've been looking for....I'll post pics in the next day or 2 so I can get some help properly IDing it......Now I can have my MkIIb serviced. I think the MkIIb would be better for more "Fender-ish" type of sounds and still plan on using that alot still, I'm wanting to try slaving it to my MkIII (any suggestions with that?). And just to think, i was considering getting a Recto! Not any more:) MESA F'N RULES!!!....just wanted to get that off my chest:)

Enjoy the amp. After getting my Mark 3, I felt pretty confident that I would never need a Recto for anything

eldi said:
I just bought an MkIII 60/100 Long head today, i think it might be a black stripe/dot (correct me if i'm wrong). I'm running it through a Marshall 1960AV (Vintage 30's, oh yeah!) cab....I absolutely love the tone of this beast!!...Its has the metal tone i've been looking for....I'll post pics in the next day or 2 so I can get some help properly IDing it......Now I can have my MkIIb serviced. I think the MkIIb would be better for more "Fender-ish" type of sounds and still plan on using that alot still, I'm wanting to try slaving it to my MkIII (any suggestions with that?). And just to think, i was considering getting a Recto! Not any more:) MESA F'N RULES!!!....just wanted to get that off my chest:)
Congrat just got mine 2 month ago a combo blue stripe simulclass 60/100 and like you just can't believe this beast. Congrat again

The only thing I don't like about my mark III is the limitation of having a shared EQ. I think I may get a Triaxis in the future and use the MKIII as a backup.

Latest posts

Back