ISP Theta

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdurso

Reaction score
Anyone ever play one or heard one live? the whole idea of a pre-preamp sounds pretty cool and from the clips i've heard they sound pretty good.

I've been considering buying the Theta rack preamp for a couple weeks now, but I just haven't made up my mind yet.

t0aj15 said:
I've been considering buying the Theta rack preamp for a couple weeks now, but I just haven't made up my mind yet.

im definitely curious about them trying to find a stocked dealer in the nj/ny/pa area... i'll let you know if i find one

I returned my Theta preamp. For a preamp that cost over $1000 I hoped for so much more then I got. I was sadly disappointed in build quality, tone, and features(actually the lack of).

bummer. I used to use the ISP decimator ProRackG system with my marshall JMP-1 preamp. Ill tell you that the prorack G is the best noise elimination system out. It never ate into my tone at all, gave me every last bit of my sustain and NEVER let feedback thru unless I wanted it. So when they announced that they were making amps and preamps I figured that they would sound pretty sweet. After listening to some user clips I decided it wasnt something I was interested in at all. With most user clips you can actually tell if the amp is good enough or not, regardless of the sound quality.

I wasnt into the ISP amps at all, but the decimator stuff rocks!

Latest posts

Back