I'm finally home!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powerlord

Reaction score
Hi to everyone!Glad to find this forum. I finally found the tone nirvana I've been searching for at guitar center 3 days ago when I test drove and purchased my first Mesa amp,the MarkIII head.I always ignored people when they praised these amps,totally comfortable with my JCM's,Lee jacksons,ampegs,until i met this thing.This is the real beast! I'm now a Mesa groupie.I'm so happy to have an unbelievable tone and a piece of equipment that makes me feel like I just met my highschool sweetheart again,butterflies when I play this amp.Anyway just thought I'd introduce myself and brag about the best head I've heard yet! :D

Played a gig last night and a guitarist who had finished his gig down the road dropped in. Couldn't stop raving about my sound. Not the first time this has happened.

Welcome. Be prepared to have a love hate relationship with it for a while;but stick with it, these amps are keepers!

I made the change 28 years ago ... from Fender, Ampeg and at that time Marshall. Once your used to it, you can't go back.

I never even had to move to the II or III or IV ... the original got me to the tone I wanted ... been satisifed ever since. :D

I play 80's hair and some metal,and one thing I notice without any effects I get a very dry metal sound from my EMG passives,and even dryer from my JB 59 combo in my schecter,if I'm not in simul cast it's so dry it's almost unbearable.Is there something I'm not doing to fuzz this gain up a little.Also,when you play you better be dead on cuz this amp will let ya know. :D

Latest posts

Back