hey guys...make me rich so I can buy mesa for everyone!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vertigo_

Reaction score
Nah that won't happen. But if I did make 1Million dollar by this year, I am going to buy everyone that will participate in this a roadster!!!

Anyway here is the skinny:

My Band Versus the Universe is participating in a Battle of Bands contest. The prize is the opportunity to open in CrueFest. All you need to do is go to:

http://fm99.com/pages/4962461.php

and Vote for Versus the Universe. NO account Needed.

Voting Ends 8/12/09 Noon, EST. Can you guys spread this around too?

Please help a fellow mesa user man...

thanks!!!

you guys rock!!!! and we all know two roadster is better than one. Stereo rig ftw!!!!

Voted .I'd love to have a roadster to play my new strat through,anyway my best to you and your band. :mrgreen:

thanks guys for the support..one more day, voting ends tomorrow at NOON (EST). Please keep on voting...mesa boogie will get a huge list of custom roadster from me for everyone!

Voted. Best of luck to you. I just want to be able to say I knew you way back when...

If I really make a million dollar this year..everyone in this thread is getting a roadster:) Anyway just wanted to thank everyone for voting. Due to your support, we were one of the top 3 band from the online voting. We are playing infront of the judges tomorrow night. If you in the hampton roads area drop by Reagle Beagle in virginia beach.

Once again you guys rocks!!!!

Latest posts

Back