HELP - LSC CH 1 Doesn't Work, stuck on CH 2

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Croznut

Reaction score
So I've got a LSC that for whatever reason, channel 1 isn't working and its stuck on channel 2. I've tried the foot switch and the switch on the amp itself and the light next to the channels gets a little brighter, but it stays on channel 2. I've sprayed contact cleaner on the switches and the 1/4" jacks, but that didn't fix anything. I did notice that when using the foot switch on the front of the amp that the light doesn't get brighter or softer, but when using the input option for the foot switch in the back, that the light illuminates a littlebit when switching channels as if I'm toggling it. Any ideas on how to fix this?

The control from the FS is via an opto and the panel switch is direct to the NPN trans that drives the RY1 relay coil. If I had to speculate it's either the 6426-1 trans or the 4N33 opto that's gone south, possibly the panel switch but kinda doubt that. If you are familiar with measuring voltages you could look at the tip of the EXT control and make a determination, otherwise it may be time for an experienced tech to look at it.

Latest posts

Back