G-Force Question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ursinus

Reaction score
Hello fellow mesaniacs. I have a MKIV and a Roadster and was considering purchasing a G-F but would like to know if I can use the Right in and Right out for one amp through its loop and the left input and output for the other amp. I don't use both amps at once, but use a A/B switcher. Would this work? What would happen and what would I hear?

ursinus said:
Hello fellow mesaniacs. I have a MKIV and a Roadster and was considering purchasing a G-F but would like to know if I can use the Right in and Right out for one amp through its loop and the left input and output for the other amp. I don't use both amps at once, but use a A/B switcher. Would this work? What would happen and what would I hear?

I watched the video's on the TC web page and tried to read the PDF Manual. These might help you. I would think that that you could run the loop through both amps(there are two inputs for both send and return) and then be in stereo. The way you described my alter sound because one side is mono dedicated and that would mean that the other 'amp' using the other one would get that "soft' side of the effect. Let me know what you find because i am trying to do something similar but Im also trying not to get too complicated.

Did you manage to get this to work?

There is an explanation of how two guitarists can use one G-Force here:
http://g-force.info/two_players.htm

...your idea of using two amps, could follow the same idea.

I've been trying to use one channel before the preamp and the other channel after the preamp, effectively giving the G-Force an effects loop. Its a bit tricky to balance the levels and get it right, but it's certainly a good idea.

Latest posts

Back