• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Rocktron Voodu Valve tube guitar preamp w/ effects

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott from _actual time_

Reaction score
Rocktron Voodu Valve tube guitar preamp with effects. Preamp uses a 12AX7 tube to generate real analog amp tones. Adjustable preamp parameters include input gain, distortion gain, pre-distortion EQ, and post-distortion EQ. The pre-distortion EQ allows tremendous flexibility in dialing in your tone.

Effects include wah, Hush noise reduction, delay, chorus, reverb, flange, compressor, phaser, tremolo, pitch shifter, and more. Tunable speaker cab emulator and XLR outputs let you run it straight to the board, for live use or for direct recording. Fully MIDI programmable, including Continuous Control for real-time sweeping of parameters with your expression pedal.

vooduvalve-1.jpg

Original version, not the cheaper On-Line model [but it will run all the same presets]. In very good condition, with minor scratches from rack mounting. With AC power supply and original manual. $369 plus shipping. I have over five years of 100% positive feedback on Ebay under the user name scott951357. You can contact me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Hey Buddy,

Did you manage to get rid of your Voodu valve? Would you be interested in shipping to Australia or Israel? I am an Australian working in Israel at the moment, so ordering stuff is quite hard!

Cheers

Tim

Latest posts

Back