• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie Mark IV Head >> $1200 <<

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apfelstrudel

Reaction score
:shock: Up for sale my Mesa Mark IV head, in mint condition, no issues!! Asking $1150 USD shipped to CONUS :shock: only!! I have an incoming and I really need to move this fast!!! I am selling way under what I paid. Crazy!?! I know...but my loss is your gain!
Payment by Paypal adds 2% (split fees), Postal money order, Cert. Bank check or Bank Wire, Escrow or personal check but must wait until it clears. Or local pick up (Philadelphia, PA). I have tons of references!!

Jan 8)

OH God, are you really doing this to me?!?!?!? :evil: hope the wife dont bother if i "won" another Christmas gift . . . :wink:

apple or banana?? :wink:

Look what I just found at Harmony Central.

FOR SALE > ENGL POWERBALL V2 $1150
Up for sale my ENGL POWERBALL V2, in mint condition, no issues!! Asking $1150 USD shipped to CONUS only!! I have an incoming and I really need to move this fast!!! I am selling way under what I paid. Crazy!?! I know...but my loss is your gain!
Payment by Paypal adds 2% (split fees), Postal money order, Cert. Bank check or Bank Wire, Escrow or personal check but must wait until it clears. Or local pick up (Philadelphia, PA). I have tons of references!!

Jan

Does this look familiar?? The guy has the same user name in both places and just joined today. SCAM??????

Weird that he would post an ad with availability for local pickup though :S

And I was getting all excited about a Mark IV list.

XnaySaturo said:
Weird that he would post an ad with availability for local pickup though :S

And I was getting all excited about a Mark IV list.

Anybody PM'd him yet?

The only explanation for having the same exact ad but with different amps is that he has both and is trying to unload them.

Latest posts

Back