• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mark IV Widebody Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick a

Reaction score
2003 Mark IV Widebody combo I purhased in Jan 2008 off ebay. I had the amp serviced by a local tech and Mesa shortly after I received it because it was having some problems the seller failed to mention. Local tech replaced a faulty output transformer and then sent it over to Mesa to have LDR's replaced.

Haven't had any problems with it since and I also replaced all the tubes with a new set from Doug's Tubes (EL34/6L6) when I got it back from Mesa.

Mainly played the amp at home and would occasionally take it over to a friends house to jam.

She is in excellent condition and looks very good for a 2003 model. Comes with working foot switch, wheels and manual. Will be professionally packed by me.

Asking $1,300.00 shipped to 48 US.

Pictures...
http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k299/nicholasarce/MarkIV/

If interested please contact me at [email protected]. Located in Austin, TX

Serial Number: IV-011479

full disclosure of previous issues. That's the kind of seller I like :) Good luck with the sale!

***BUMP***

Anyone interested?

How about if I drop the price $100????

If no one is interested then I will put it on ebay in the next few days.

Latest posts

Back