• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Mark III Long Cabinet Head export Like new

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shoemocker

Reaction score
This is a Mark III Purple Stripe non-simul-class head with export transformer, graphic eq, 60/100 watts in like new condition. I bought it off of ebay, paid $750 for it and used it for one gig. It works fine but I like my simul-class Boogies better so now I want to sell it. It was re-tubed with Sovteks right before I got it, It doesn't appear to have had too much use before that. It looks brand new, it smells new, it is very clean. It has the slip cover, and the three pedals (no cords). The price is $750 and that is firm, shipping will be $30 in the continental US. If you have questions, I can be reached at 402 560 0012 (Phil) or send me a message. Would consider trade for simul mk III
normal_IMG_1680.JPG

normal_IMG_1684.JPG

normal_IMG_1689.JPG

Latest posts

Back