• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 3/8" ATA Mesa Head/Rack Shock Case

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRevMFB

Reaction score
I've decided to sell my extremely highend mesa head case with a 5space shock mount rack. I'm currently in between bands, and don't have a use for a touring case right now.

Only used for 1 month of shows.

This thing is built like a tank, 3/8" plywood. 4 large blue casters, 2 are locking.

It's extremely sturdy, I've even stood on the case with the lids off plenty of times at shows and it doesn't wiggle or bow at all.

The case is extra deep about 18" deep. Plenty of room behind the head to house the footswitch or anything else you'd like (almost deep enough to house another head directly behind it.)

Rack has rails on the front and rear side, a few holes have been drilled through the rack down to the head compartment to route cords (extremely helpful!)

Wheel platform extends out under the lids for easier on/off.
Exteior Width is 28.5", depth with the lids on is about 26 1/4".

This is the best picture I have of it right now, I'll take more as requests arrive.

100_1634.jpg

Notice the case is against the wall and the wheel platform still extends out past the mesa bass cab (which isn't completely against the wall itself)

So this thing is big, and guaranteed to protect any gear put in it.

Great Condition!

Asking $450 shipped!!! (48 U.S.A)

I this case was $600, not including shipping.

100_1691.jpg

Latest posts

Back