• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Feeler: Blonde Mark IV F/T...what you guy's got?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mizati20

Reaction score
Hey fellas, I know I've said in many many posts that I would never sell or get rid of this thing, but I'm playing in a live band situation now, and although the versatility was something I once praised about this head, I want to switch to something that is a little more simple. The head is a late 2007 / early 2008 Model, I have the transferrable warranty, manuals, footswitch, original box, everything that a Mark IV comes with. It still has it's stock tubes in it and the amp sounds absolutely amazing, I won't go into much detail because I'm sure most of the guys here know more about the amp than I do myself.

On to the trade situation, AMPS ONLY, I paid $1,800.00 for the head from an awesome guy here on the boards named Rick (username am2sek) and am looking to get some comparable in value. I'm not really looking to add much cash, but if something comes along that I can't pass up then it's always a possibility, and I am also not looking for something much cheaper with cash added on top.

The Needs:
2+ Channels w/ a footswitch
High Gain
Good Cleans (though not super picky)
Effects Loop
Head must be fairly new and in good condtion
Would prefer something with a good amount of mids, not looking for an amp that is by nature super scooped out.

The Don't Wants:
Peavey
Marshall
Line 6
Anything modded to have higher gain, or be louder than it should.

I have perfect eBay feedback and a few great deals on here and on Harmony Central under the same name. I'm including some pics in this thread for some food for thought, if it's possible for anyone interested to send offers to my E-mail that would be much appreciated, that way I can check my mail all day long whether I'm at home or not, the address is [email protected] thanks so much for looking guys, I'm really interested to see what I could get on a possible trade!!

Pics:

DSC00318.jpg

DSC00321.jpg

DSC00322.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

DSC00146.jpg

Mizati20 said:
Hey fellas, I know I've said in many many posts that I would never sell or get rid of this thing, but I'm playing in a live band situation now, and although the versatility was something I once praised about this head, I want to switch to something that is a little more simple. The head is a late 2007 / early 2008 Model, I have the transferrable warranty, manuals, footswitch, original box, everything that a Mark IV comes with. It still has it's stock tubes in it and the amp sounds absolutely amazing, I won't go into much detail because I'm sure most of the guys here know more about the amp than I do myself.

On to the trade situation, AMPS ONLY, I paid $1,800.00 for the head from an awesome guy here on the boards named Rick (username am2sek) and am looking to get some comparable in value. I'm not really looking to add much cash, but if something comes along that I can't pass up then it's always a possibility, and I am also not looking for something much cheaper with cash added on top.

The Needs:
2+ Channels w/ a footswitch
High Gain
Good Cleans (though not super picky)
Effects Loop
Head must be fairly new and in good condtion
Would prefer something with a good amount of mids, not looking for an amp that is by nature super scooped out.

The Don't Wants:
Peavey
Marshall
Line 6
Anything modded to have higher gain, or be louder than it should.

I have perfect eBay feedback and a few great deals on here and on Harmony Central under the same name. I'm including some pics in this thread for some food for thought, if it's possible for anyone interested to send offers to my E-mail that would be much appreciated, that way I can check my mail all day long whether I'm at home or not, the address is [email protected] thanks so much for looking guys, I'm really interested to see what I could get on a possible trade!!

Pics:

DSC00318.jpg

DSC00321.jpg

DSC00322.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

DSC00146.jpg

Kit,

Don't do it man!! You will regret it bro.

Rick

i got a rocktron egnater vendetta 100 watt all tube head that will give you what your looking for. 4 channels,dual fx loops,midi,ext adj bias (takes all types of tubes)bright switches per ch and voicing switches, also a 4 button midi footcontroller with 30 foot 7 pin midi cble. one nice feature is phantom power (on the amp) to the footcontroller from the amp. no adapters needed as power comes from the amp head thruthe 7 pin cable. nice no cable mess. this thing is a monster and is like new the controller is 6 months old used twice. never needed the footswitch ch3 on this thing did it all for me. my amp and some cash.check hc reviews.
thanks buddy
email me for pics. [email protected]

Hello there, would you ship to London?? I can pay through paypal, I have an ebay account if you wish for references, ans I know some guys on johnpetrucci forum too.

What do you say?

Latest posts

Back